How can you effectively deploy your digital strategy on an international level using the Content Studio?
Between the abundance of distribution channels, the need for consistency across all of them and a constantly decreasing budget, the production of texts, images and videos has become (very) complex — and adding an international dimension to the issue only makes it more complicated. The solution to this increasing difficulty is called the Content Studio.
The Content Studio is the solution, but what is it exactly?
The answer lies within the challenge it faces: finding the method to produce all the content for a brand or group, adapted to each of its local markets without compromising quality and while optimizing the budget.
A Content Studio thus aims to redesign the creation, production and management of content in order to optimize it, improve its usage rate and make its deployment flow more easily and efficiently.
The aim isn’t to harmonize and standardize content creation. Instead, it’s about having a tailored yet industrial approach so that content for all countries can come together.
Produce everything successfully?
A Content Studio, OK. But what are the benefits?
• Reduction of time to market for the launch of new content;
• Optimization of costs;
• Guarantee of better content reuse;
• Respect for the brand’s image on an international level;
• Acceleration of the entirety of a company’s digital processing.
How do you choose your Content Studio?
There is no unique model for a Content Studio. It has to adapt itself to the culture and communication needs of a group — sometimes by changing certain structures within it, in keeping with digital processing.
Shaping your Content Studio means identifying the right internal organization and choosing the right ecosystem of external partners. The aim is to organize workflows based on requirements and budget lines.
A wide range of models is available. Here are three examples:
▪The in-house Content Studio: regulated management, for example by running a studio in-house. Nevertheless, planning for external post-production is recommended, so as to benefit from variable bandwidth.
▪ The hybrid Content Studio: tailor-made with one or many agencies specialized in their sectors. The most important thing is to be able to keep the production part as a central element to optimize it for the overall requirements.
▪ The 360° Content Studio: this allows you to create multi-brand content, pool specific requirements between countries, think local from the creative phase of a campaign, all while supporting a communal platform to generate strong synergies.
But to answer the question: the right Content Studio model to choose is up to you!
Identify synergies, pool requirements, optimize teams
How can you set up a Content Studio?
Setting up a Content Studio is a strategic issue which is built around two preliminary stages:
1. Mapping out the group’s organization
2. Defining the RACI and the project workflow
Its implementation requires effort at all levels and good change management. It is an agile solution that needs to evolve over time depending on the needs of the group, the strategy and market trends.
Setting up a Content Studio must be accompanied by other significant elements of digital processing at an international level: the implementation of tools (PIM, DAM, SAM) to facilitate the dissemination and adaptation of content on all channels, the work on brand exposure, the collection of data to analyze markets, the analysis of KPIs to guide the brand strategy.
But what comes next? The pleasure of creating, understanding a range of formats and seeing your audience connect with content that is better adapted, richer and more relevant.
Subscribe FOR NEWS
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with e-Multicultural insights on a regular basis !